Birthday Boy is now 2!

Shepherd's 2nd Birthday
What a blessing today was with my boys!  I had so much fun with them today that we created more fabulous memories together.  They make this momma so proud.  Drew had a rough start of the day when he thought his birthday was today and couldn't, or wouldn't, accept that his birthday isn't till next week.  Anyways we had a blast today.  Took Shepherd to the doctor this afternoon and that boy is at 39 pounds! He weighs more than his older brother.  Drew be nice to him, because in the next 6 months Shep is going to be able to take you down! *Just some advice** :)  After the doctors appointment I brought Shep back home for a nap with grandpa Ken here and went out and ran around to get balloons and a cake for tonight. I came in with elmo balloons and my little loves eyes just brightened up and that was ALL the thanks I needed!

Love you boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment