wow where has TWO years gone??

My Dearest Shepherd,

I can not believe that my itty bitty baby boy that was born almost two years ago is already to this age!  You have been such a blessing and joy to your daddy and myself and we absolutely couldn't imagine life without such a sweet boy!  As we have watched you grow it has been sweet and challenging.  You are such a go getter type of little guy, and you don't mind the idea of getting tossed around while you are playing and having fun in this life.  Your smile lights up any room and your laugh is such a joy to hear.  Thank you for being such a fabulous little guy and a lover!  Your hugs are absolutely precious.  We are so very blessed to have you in our lives and I couldn't imagine a hectic day without you!

Love you so much,
Momma and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment