life

definition: the animate existence or period of animate existence of an individual.

Interesting huh? Life is so fragile, I know I know you have all heard that a MILLION times, but it is so true! Sometimes when life has a new road for you to go down it may be intimidating but it should be taken as an adventure and ready to explore with eyes or amazement. 

When Jim and I got our orders to Wisconsin we were so thrilled to be able to go down another road in life together and see what all God had planned for us.  I will admit I was thrilled BUT I was really nervous at the same time.  Me personally, I have never been that far away from my family and I knew that I would be leaving all my great friends behind.  Everyone told me, and still are, that I have a great personality and will find friends quickly but geez the nerves just got worse!  After all is said in done...we found us a GREAT place to live, I am starting school for dental hygiene, and the boys are going to start school to meet new little buddies.  Now that is exciting!!

I know that it is really cliche to say that everything will be okay, but really it will be. 

((Just a little food for thought))

No comments:

Post a Comment