need I say more?

Sue when she was little (left) and Shep (right)

JIm (left) and Drew (right)


So today my MIL (Mother in law) gave me a picture of her when she was young and boy did my eyes pop open in amazement.  When I was looking at the picture I automatically thought that Shepherd has finally met his match!  They look like twinkies!  I know that everyone knows where Drew got his looks but unfortunantly my mother informed me the other day on facebook that he may look like his dad BUT he is his momma on the inside.  Boy that was NOT what I wanted to hear!  We are defiantly in trouble now, ha!  I love it that Drewbee favors his dadday (Drew's termonology) but I was hopeing for ONE to look like me! After seeing Sue's picture though all hands down that is her baby.  I rather them have my looks more then my attitude that is for certain.  I am for sure going to have a hard road to hoe if they both have me on the inside.  I know Drewbee does but Shepherd is more laid back, well he was up to 3 weeks ago when he found his throw a fit voice.  I sure do love my life even though I have breakdowns, cry, and even want to scream at some point in the day.  AW THAT IS LIFE!

By the way:

Drew is now 39 months and he is speaking in full sentences.  Haven't gotten all his language down but he is convinced that we understands what he says.  He is all boy and into EVERYTHING.  Lately he honestly believes that his 'fake cries' can get him somewhere and he tries really hard to convince you that he is really upset.  He is in love with freezy pops and lately sponge bob and buzz.  When he gets mad he whispers under his breath 'buzz to the rescue' and he loves to wrap his little arms around your neck and tell you that he uOva (loves) you.

Shepherd is now 15 months old and learning to be very vocal with what he thinks is the way things should go.  When Drew takes a toy away from him he screams and his whole body shakes.  He loves to get on his brothers nerves and when he sees that Drew is getting upset he just smiles.  He has learned how to go down stairs on his own and he loves freezy pops as well.  He says Momma, Dada, and uhh.  He does little sounds every now and then but he can't really get a word in because of the three year old.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Aww! I miss all of you guys! So happy that Drew is speaking so well! That is exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsey I do believe that is the cutest thing I have ever seen you are such a smart and talented young lady cant wait til yall make it back to Mobile.....

    Love ya, Cathy

    ReplyDelete