laughing, loving, and personality!

Today was a long day from about 4-7pm.  We all went to garage sales with my MIL and we had a blast! Drew had such a fabulous day today that I am crossing my fingers for the same tomorrow but WHO KNOWS?!  Shepherd on the other hand has discovered his vocal range and boy can he squeal!  Honestly I do believe that I have a baby dino sitting in the back seat some days for how loud he gets! Anyways we went to garage sales and found great deals and I also had a girl as me if she could take a picture of my license plate since she does that as a hobby.  Strange huh? I can honestly say that I have never been asked that at all but it does sound a little cool to do.  My two boys have just blossomed so much and I can't believe that they are the age they are at this point.  I will never have 'little' babies but I better get all my cuddle time in before these days end. 

Tonight was so sweet and sad at the same time when DrewB wrapped his little arms around me and asked me if we could go home! I just kissed him and told him very soon.  Aw I love that little guy!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment