Crazy..You calling me crazy?!



Today, oh my word what a day, I had to take Shepherd to the doctors since he is sick and I thought I was in a crazy room.  I had my one year old sitting on the floor screaming because he didn't feel good and then I had my three year old acting like a maniac.  After sitting for about 30 minutes I couldn't take it anymore so I went to the desk and told them to scratch our name off because I had to get them home and take a nap.  Oh it gets better!! We get back home and Shepherd took a nap right away and do you honestly believe that Drew took one?? Absolutely not! I layed with him for about 40 minutes and he just wouldn't get the hint so off to see grandma we go. (To update you we are staying with my mother in laws till our home is ready) From this point I got fake cries and tantrums and boy was I finished for the day. I love my Drewbee but he totally tuckers me out by 3! From this point I am not only being driven nuts but I am actually convincing myself that I am. HA! I long for days that start late and end early and as my kids are getting older I find that they hate the horizontal position. Please Drew and Shepherd let's do what you are told...bahahahaha like that will happen!  Sweet dreams everyone! Trust me there will be more tomorrow!!
It just keeps getting better and better.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment