Ever Wonder...

Wish pictures could speak of the true personality of kiddos!


what your kids are thinking? I think today alone I got around 150 looks from my two boys telling me that I was out of my mind and I needed to chill out. HA! If they only knew how I felt!! My boys are two awesome kids! (I know everyone says that right?!) But it is so true with these two! Drew is only 3 and gets bored senseless that I think he finds whining all the time as a game to see how many reactions he can get from me. Then there is Shepherd who is only one and lately he just follows suit with whatever his brother is doing. The word that always comes to my mind during the day is circus as I am humming the, Do Do DoOoOooo Do Do Do Do, when the clowns come out for the show. My heart totally beats for my boys.

Before they went to bed tonight Drew was throwing legos at his brother, Shepherd got up and picked up a ball that was gushy and lite up inside and threw it at Drew. Drew is totally terrified of this ball and started to run and scream, Shepherd on the other hand laughed and went back to doing what he was doing before. Gotta love every bit of humor you can find everyday!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment