happy. giggly. thankful...

little boys! We got to spend Father's day with Daddy!! Yay.  We had a fantastic day.  The boys got Jim some really neat glasses and a bottle opener.  It was a really nice day and we all just had a great time! We went to my FIL's (Father in laws) house for Father's day and boy did the boys have fun! It was such a great hang out and of course I took some pictures of the two little loves for everyone to see.  Jim's dad gets so excited to clean off dirty kids faces so here you go on snapping some pictures of that! Shepherd in one picture looks like he is begging to be able to breathe a little bit. 



On the other hand when we were outside they brought out a HUGE ball, the kind you roll inside, and Drew totally flipped out.  Maybe it was the fact that I was chasing them around in it and screaming! I guess I didn't get nominated for Mother of the Year yesterday at least!!! We had a blast and of course our kids were just rolling around laughing and picking on each other but hey IT WAS FABULOUS!

Ending note: Thank you to all the dad's out there that take the time to spend with your kids.  I especially would like to say I love you to my dad.  He is such a great and Godly man and what a great example he has shown me.  And also to my brillant husband that has just totally taken to fatherhood!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment