Star


Two sleepy boys= Happy Momma! This morning was pretty smooth till we left to go to the store and Drew had a breakdown but that is okay he is entitled to one a day at least, but not 15 of them.  My poor little man is having such a hard time at this age, I am sure he is getting on his own nerves more than mine (giggle).  I love the mornings where we wake up and he kisses me and tells me good morning and I really love at night when he tells me goodnight.  Lately when he lays down he wants Jim or me to sing to him, his most requested song is Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.  It is just too cute, instead of the word little he wants JIm or me to add in Momma, Daddy, Shepherd, Drewbee Star! Try that a few times and you would get out of breath also!  Drew has such a sweet and gentle heart, and he does get his feelings hurt easily.  I love him no matter what and he is a bright shining star in my eyes!

So when you think of the song Twinkle Twinkle try putting in a few names because it really does sound sweet!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment