Yee-Haw! It's a Birthday shin dig!

My niece turned 5 this past weekend and we were so glad that we could make it to her partay this year! She is in love with horses so she naturally had a 'horse' themed party and boy was it fun!  My MIL (Mother In Law) made the outfits for her and her sister and they turned out ADORABLE! The cake that you see I made and it literally took me about 4 hours to get everything the way that I would like them.  The cake itself is a 16 inch with two layers and the horse on top I molded myself with gum paste and that was fun.  Honestly the mold looked like a hippo before I was done. 



Shep and DrewB had so much fun riding the horses.  DrewB had no problem at all but Shep on the other hand had fun until the horse kicked me in the knee.  Hey I heard that laugh, ha! My knee is fine but it scared Shep to the point that he wanted off of the horse.  Aw the memories I will have during this time in my life!

Anyways HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY again to my beautiful niece and thank you for such a great day!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment