boy has this happened fast!





So my little Shepherd will be 6 months tomorrow and I am amazed at how God has blessed me with such an incredible kid. He is so extremely loving and just loves to smile. Shepherd reminds me alot of Drew at that age and it is so nice to have memories come to mind with my Drewbee. Drew will be 2 and 1/2 this month and it seems as though it was yesterday that he was underneath my heart jabbing his feet into my ribs. Oh how I honestly miss those days. God is so amazing and through my children He is teaching me so much at this point in my life. Thanks be to God for all that He has done! God has shown His presence to me in my absolute darkest time and WOW what a Lord I serve. All I can say is that I have an awesome family, some really close knit friends, fabulous husband that leads me in the direction I need to be going, and some of the most incredible and loving children ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment