South Georgia in September


This past weekend we headed down to South Georgia to see my Papa and Nana. What a nice weekend we had with the both of them. They got to ooo and ahhh over the boys and we got to spend some good quality time with my Papa. My Papa isn't doing the best and we felt the need to go and see him hoping it will not be the last time. He is currently on dialysis and he is tired. My Papa has been such a huge stepping stone in our family for our faith. Not only is he a preacher he is such a great example to all of what being faithful to the Lord means. When the day comes and he is passed away it will be sad for us left behind but boy will heaven be having a party!! So I would like to say thanks Papa for making this road for us in our family and I love you very very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment