Drew and a Chick



This past Saturday our family was invited to a very cool birthday party which had a petting zoo. Drew had a blast with all the animals except when it came time to touch them, he totally freaked out. The only animal that he was remotely okay with touching was a little chick. He was so gentle with the little guy that is really just melted my heart. He is such a gentle spirit that is for sure! He treats every 'baby' the same, nice and sweet.

My little Drew is talking more than ever and he has no problem telling me what to do, for instance, 'Sit mama' 'No mama dadday work' Gosh I love the little fella!! It is so cute to hear him say colors (since he makes up all his own words) like purple is dosh?!? I know one day it will change but for now I will sit back and enjoy his little language!

No comments:

Post a Comment