My sweet Drew and little Shepherd

Jim and I have been so blessed with such wonderful and fantastic kids that it is ridiculous! ha. Drew has such an amazing personality and even though he is hitting the 'two' year old attitude problem he is still a sweet sweet boy. The other day I asked him to do something for me like 5 times and his response was "OOoOookay MomMaaaA" Oh how I love that boy. He is a super helper with his brother (AKA BahBo) and loves to entertain the little fella also. So today he was 'entertaining' Shep and I heard high pitch noises and screeching then all of a sudden it was dead silent. I walked into the room and what did I find??? Picture below.
All tired of big brother jumping around making him giggle. Gosh another day to show how much I love my two boys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment