My babies are growing up!!







Today marks the day that Drew is finally 2 1/2 years old. He has turned out to be such a little love to be around and I can not believe that God has entrusted me with this little life. What a honor! He has totally blown any expectations that I may have had away in my book. And what I am talking about is that I didn't realize that is would be this amazing!
His little smile just brightens up any room and his laugh will just melt your heart. I am so glad he is all better from the first of the year and trust me he is a typical two old little boy!!







Well I took Shepherd to GI doctor this morning and he is doing great! She said he looks really healthy and happy that is for sure. They want to try him on the formula he was on before the neocate and if he has any symptoms then she wants me to put him back on the formula that he is on now. Also he is weighing in at 23 lbs 6 oz and is 28 1/2 inches long. She said that he is in the 95 percentile in weight and 97 percentile in length for a 15 month old. ha! Too funny!! She said of course if she gave her prediction she would say he would be bigger than Drew but you know how those predictions go. Also he went to his regular doctor today because the poor little guy can't get over whatever he may have, but I know one thing he is teething bad! He has two bottom teeth slowly poking through so lately he is living on tylenol and a lot of lovin :)


Shepherd's first swinging trip

No comments:

Post a Comment